Hen CONTEST!!!

Discussion in 'Online Poultry Show' started by ChickenMama6RIR, Feb 27, 2017.

1. ChickenMama6RIR

ChickenMama6RIR Overrun With Chickens

Enter your hen into this contest! It goes on till April 1st :D
    Limit: 3 pics
    Limit entries: 5 entries
    Rule 1: Your hen has to be at least 1 year old!
    Rule 2: Have FUN!!!

Give me a name, age, and breed! Best of luck!!! I decided to change the dates. Sorry for any inconvenience:(

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  2. BBCHICKS123

BBCHICKS123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2016
    Wander land
    K [​IMG]
    This is.......well the name is quite funny.......its ........it is .......well it's Bath tub...lol :lau she is three and she is some sort of a a mix breed.
    [​IMG]
    This is Pepper she is 4 and she is a polish
    [​IMG]
    And this is Spottie she is 3 and is also a polish

3. ChickenMama6RIR

Wow! They are all so gorgeous! I love he name bath tub! How did she get it?

4. BBCHICKS123

Dec 19, 2016
    Wander land
    Huh l really don't know we have an old bath tub in are garden with plants in it and she used to play in it and one day l just started calling her bath tup

5. ChickenMama6RIR

Lol That's so cute! I'm not sure what mixed breeds she is, but she turned out beautiful!

6. BBCHICKS123

Dec 19, 2016
    Wander land
    Ya she is a mix between a bard rock, wainsote, and some sort of Egyption breed

7. ChickenMama6RIR

Wow! That's cool! I've done so much research on barred rocks and they sound like friendly birds. I've thought about getting some, but I am such a worrisome person that I am almost always certain my chicks will die of cocci. I just got some new chicks, and I have chickens inside and I'm like washing my hands before I touch the chicks afraid my chicken outside have a different strain then my chicks, feeling bad if I forget to wash my hands, wanting to change clothes before I go near the chicks so anything on my clothes won't touch them and ect... Haha I just let off a bit of worry sorry. I think I am losing my mind :lau I'm kinda new at this chicken thing... Well about 1 month new lol

8. BBCHICKS123

Dec 19, 2016
    Wander land
    Lol well that how it is
    I have had Chickens for 7-8 years and l am still scared l still wash hands before l vist different coops( we have 10 different coops) we have over 200 chickens l have 200 eggs that were supposed two days later but started hatching today and l have washed my hands so many time just to be near the incubator

9. ChickenMama6RIR

Lol good I thought I was the only one! I have 12 chickens! You have soooo many!!! You are living my chicken dream!!! I love my chickens :) 200 chicks! Oh my goodness please send pics!!!

10. sunnysideup2

sunnysideup2 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2014
    Aiken
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is my snuggly lap hen, Jezebel. She's a two year old Dominique. My Dominiques are all super friendly and want to be held endlessly. I just love this breed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by