It seams to late for her to be successful in hatching with the cold comming on but I dont want to disturb her instincts. I have a project flock of black brahmas. This spring I bought 6 chicks and a year old pair off a man that shows brahmas. I have them set up with dog houses in a sheltered area because though I own 15 agriculture acres it is deaded "no livestock". Untill I can get the restriction lifted "Peep world" construction is on hold. The man I bought them from said he finds his sleeping in the snow when I asked about housing them. I live on the Eastern Shore in Maryland and wanted to know if anyone has had success hatching out with limited shelter in this climate zone?