Hen just flared neck feathers with rooster

Annalyse

Crowing
Mar 24, 2020
New Jersey
My rooster wanted to mate with my hens and was chasing some and then stopped. Well I guess he messed with my BO and she flared her neck feathers and he did the same. It ended up with her trick him and then jumping running around him. Anybody else have this problem?

My rooster wanted to mate with my hens and was chasing some and then stopped. Well I guess he messed with my BO and she flared her neck feathers and he did the same. It ended up with her trick him and then jumping running around him. Anybody else have this problem?
I have this issue with my sebright rooster. He’s so small that instead of the hens submitting, they usually end up fighting him. Not really sure how to help. Tiny got schooled by the girls so many times that he just stopped.

I have this issue with my sebright rooster. He’s so small that instead of the hens submitting, they usually end up fighting him. Not really sure how to help. Tiny got schooled by the girls so many times that he just stopped.
Lol my rooster is big for his age. Hes bigger than her but if I didnt have a rooster I would say her or my plymouths would be the rooster figure so maybe that's why. I've never seen her fkar her beck so it was a little funny to me but when she ran he tried grabbing her that's when I yelled at him.

Back
Top Bottom