Hen not looking so well

Shanyacohn624

In the Brooder
Apr 30, 2022
Hi everyone I went out side to tend to my girls today and noticed my one hen not looking so well almost like she was cold so I picked her up and held her the whole time tending to the rest well she still fatigued and will walk but will go hide and lay down so I had decided she was coming inside well while being inside being held she was leaking brown liquid out of her mouth like I was unthawing her super weird first time chicken owner here so I gave her a soak and cuddling again but she's also bleeding from her rear end I honestly don't see her making it threw the rest of the day 😭

Hi everyone I went out side to tend to my girls today and noticed my one hen not looking so well almost like she was cold so I picked her up and held her the whole time tending to the rest well she still fatigued and will walk but will go hide and lay down so I had decided she was coming inside well while being inside being held she was leaking brown liquid out of her mouth like I was unthawing her super weird first time chicken owner here so I gave her a soak and cuddling again but she's also bleeding from her rear end I honestly don't see her making it threw the rest of the day 😭
She had sadly passed on when I finally posted this. Would still like to know what may it have been was she egg bound possibly...

Back
Top Bottom