Hello. We have 6 hens that free range. I saw them several times today and everyone looked normal. Around dusk, one wasn't with the others so I walked around looking for her. I found her in a spot next to their coop I normally don't see them frequent. She looked fine and was walking towards the entrance of the coop. After feeding the horses I went back to check on them and saw she was the only one that had gone in for the night so far and was on a perch they normally don't use. I then realized that both of her eyes were closed. I asked around and found out that someone had sprayed wasp killer on the eaves of the barn last night. It then occurred to me I had seen the girls digging around in that area about an hour before. It had been almost 24 hours since the spray and rained a lot today. Since she is not showing any other signs of respiratory distress I'm concerned she may have ingested a poisoned wasp. Does anyone have any suggestions? I will take her to the vet in the morning but would like to do anything I can to make sure she survives the night. Thanks and sorry for the novel!