So.... It's happened again. My Silkie, Gypsie has decided to stop at day 16. I'm so mad at her! She did this last spring too at day 18 and I lost all my chicks. I have no idea how long she's been off the nest, but I've brought them inside and under a soft white 100 bulb. I do not have an incubator, my neighbor is going to bring me hers when she gets home from work. Do you think this will be okay until I get them In The bator, and what temp should they be at on day 16? How about humidity? I need help please! I told myself if she quit, I would call it done. But I cannot give up on these chicks. It's also freezing outside, it's late March, today it's 40 and cloudy and last night it was in the high 30s. I have no idea how long she was off the nest. Is it worth this headache?