Hen Saver hen aprons/saddles -- with or without shoulder protectors

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by thkosan, Jan 17, 2009.

1. thkosan

thkosan Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2008
    Hempstead, TX
    Hi Everyone,

I have a nice stock of hen saver hen aprons available in both single and double strap, with or without shoulder protectors. The patent-pending design has three strong layers of fabric so they last a very, very long time (Lucy has been wearing hers 24/7 for five months rain or shine without ANY discernable wear and tear on the apron and no abrasion or discomfort for Lucy). You can check out hen saver hen aprons at www.hensaver.com and if you are interested, you can place an order directly through me (send me a PM) or my website (www.crazykfarm.com). Yes, they are more expensive than home-made versions, but hen saver was developed after years of R&D by our girls in the field and I think we've got the very best available product.

I offer upgraded shipping to BYC members, so when you order please let me know that you are a BYC member! Purchase standard shipping and I will upgrade you to 2-3 day Priority Mail at no extra cost!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  2. E-Chick

E-Chick Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2009
    Ramona
    Hi! Just received our first Hensaver saddle today. Can't wait to put it to use. Didn't *think* to order it here, LOL! I'll know better next time!!! [​IMG]

3. thkosan

thkosan Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2008
    Hempstead, TX
    Oops! Send me note before your next order and I will make it up to you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by