Hen with chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by miltonsmom, Nov 1, 2010.

1. miltonsmom

miltonsmom Out Of The Brooder

Sep 22, 2010
    Indiana
    I drew this hen and chicks this past weekend and then got busy combining applique & paint to achieve the results I wanted.

The version shown in the picture is on a handmade towel but I can customize this applique in several ways.

1. I can alter the number of chicks to reflect how many children or grandchildren you have in your family
    2. I can make the hen resemble your favorite breed
    3. I can put the hen and chicks on other items, for example, t-shirt, sweatshirt, mixer cover, etc.

It's totally customizable to fit your needs.

Send me a PM and I'll be happy to talk to you about what you would like and to quote a final, delivered price for your project.

I am fairly new here and therefore have no feedback but if you check my Etsy site, you'll find I have received great feedback from satisfied customers. My Artfire studio is still new but will eventually replace my Etsy store. I added a new section to ArtFire this evening titled Barnyard Friends. Look for more critters to flock to that section in the near future.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Wonderful work! [​IMG]

3. miltonsmom

miltonsmom Out Of The Brooder

Sep 22, 2010
    Indiana
    Thank you very much, I really have a lot of fun pulling the things I see in my mind and putting them into fabric!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by