Hen with eggs mixer cover

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by miltonsmom, Aug 6, 2011.

1. miltonsmom

miltonsmom Out Of The Brooder

Sep 22, 2010
    Indiana
    My worried little hen is back, this time on a beautiful blue background fabric. This mixer cover will fit a popular mixer, stand or tilt-top. I can easily adapt my pattern to fit any mixer brand that you own, in the color of your choosing. If you don't want or need a mixer cover, but like the hen & her eggs, contact me and I'll be happy to provide a quote on a custom project that meets your needs.

My sewing room is being overtaken with horses, cows, pigs, sheep & chickens, all lined up waiting for their turn at my sewing machine. If you would like to see my other creations, just let me know, I'd love to share but I wasn't sure about posting items for sale that don't have a chicken theme.

Thanks for looking and to those who have purchased from me in the past, thanks for your support.

2. dmccann

dmccann Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    I need one to fit a kitchenaid hp,i need it in a red and white check.I just love this design.

3. miltonsmom

miltonsmom Out Of The Brooder

Sep 22, 2010
    Indiana
    Quote:I can definitely make one for you - please send me a PM and we'll work out the details. Thanks so much.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by