Henhouse/Barn/Fence/House Signs in your choice of colors

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by davkarben, Apr 21, 2009.

1. davkarben

davkarben Out Of The Brooder

Apr 21, 2009
    Charlotte
    Hello everyone! We're new to the world of chickens, but having a wonderful time with our new pullets--3 New Hampshire Reds and 4 Barred Rocks. We've gotten some wonderful advice from this site and hope now to return the favor by letting you know of our business.

We own a laser engraving company in the Charlotte, NC area. One of the things our laser engraver is very good at is cutting and engraving the type of thick plastic used for signs or name badges. We can make some wonderful signs for your business, home, henhouse, etc., using interior/exterior plastics. They're very lightweight and we can cut holes in them and provide you with screws, or you can suction cup or even double-stick tape them to appropriate surfaces.

Here's a picture of a sign that's about 11" long and 9" high just to give you an idea:

[​IMG]

Please visit our website, http://www.daveengraves.com/id65.html to get more information and see all the products we offer.

Thank you, and hope to be 'meeting' many of you here soon!

Karen & Dave

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] and [​IMG] from S. Florida. Nice, very nice. I'll need to check them out real soon.

3. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    I like those!! Love the name!!!!!!!

4. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    What type of chickens can you do?

5. Ondra's Seramas

Ondra's Seramas Drowning in Seramas

Feb 19, 2009
    North Central WA
    Could you do a serama?

6. davkarben

Apr 21, 2009
    Charlotte
    If I can find usable artwork, I can engrave it! ondra, I'm working on the Seramas (SO cute!); I'll post a reply to let you know how it goes after I adjust some art. emmalynn, what breed are you interested in? I'll see if I can find some art. Thank you both for your interest.

Karen

7. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    Ooooh..I want a Serama one too! [​IMG]

8. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    I was looking for silkies or Sebastopol geese

9. davkarben

Apr 21, 2009
    Charlotte
    Quote:emmalynn,

Here's a sample image, which is engraved on blue plastic. It was actually a photograph; quite honestly, I'd never tried engraving a photo on this material before! It came out looking like a photo negative. I can play with it some more if you don't like it. Or, if you have artwork--or, I guess, even a photo of one of your actual birds--we could use that. The actual engraving is clearer than this photograph. If you have line art, or can direct me on where to find some, I could use that too.

[​IMG]

Please email if you have any other questions or requests to see some artwork, thanks!

Karen
    http://www.daveengraves.com

10. davkarben

Apr 21, 2009
    Charlotte
    Quote:Hi ondra,

Here's some line art I found for seramas. I engraved it on blue material to see how it came out; it seemed to work just fine, although I see a couple of places where it could be cleaned up some; I'll be sure to do that. Also, the two birds are separate images, so they could be rearranged if you needed them to be.

[​IMG]

Please let me know if you'd like to see anything else or have any questions. Thanks for your interest!

Karen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by