Hens are dying!

TabathaGma

Chirping
Oct 19, 2020
White Lake, MI
Hello,

I had 10 hens and yesterday I found my most friendly sweet chicken dead. I thought maybe it was the heat. But, this morning I found another dead and there is bloody stool under the perch where she sleeps. I ran to TS and bought some Corid and have been having the rest of the flock drink it. I am so worried that it may be too late or maybe I have misdiagnosed. The all seem ok, except maybe their combs are lighter than usual. The 2 that died also seemed fine before they died. They are all 8 to 12 months old.
Any advise!!??

Hello,

I had 10 hens and yesterday I found my most friendly sweet chicken dead. I thought maybe it was the heat. But, this morning I found another dead and there is bloody stool under the perch where she sleeps. I ran to TS and bought some Corid and have been having the rest of the flock drink it. I am so worried that it may be too late or maybe I have misdiagnosed. The all seem ok, except maybe their combs are lighter than usual. The 2 that died also seemed fine before they died. They are all 8 to 12 months old.
Any advise!!??
What dose are you using? Dont put anything else in the water except corid

ok, thank you!
Be sure to treat for three continous days (prepare the solution fresh each morning), then two days without treatment and follow up again with 2-3 days of treating again.
It is important to pause the treatment in between for two days, otherwise it could harm their kidneys.

Back
Top Bottom