1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hens in need of new home in DFW

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by reneinbigd, Jun 3, 2016.

1. reneinbigd

reneinbigd New Egg

Jun 2, 2016
    Hi fellow backyard chicken enthusiasts! My living situation recently changed, and I need to rehome my 10 hens. I have 4 Easter Eggers, 3 Speckled Sussex, 2 Australorps, and a Buff Orpington. The Easter Eggers & Sussex are wonderful layers, & the Australorps & Orpington should start laying in the next few weeks. I love them all, and this is killing me, but I just can't keep them. I live in Richardson, TX (DFW area). If anyone is interested, please let me know!
    Thank You,
    Rene

1 person likes this.
  2. Justus80

Justus80 Out Of The Brooder

May 30, 2016
    San Antonio, Texas
    I very well might be interested. I have to okay it with the wife first of course. I live in the San Antonio area so it would be a bit of a drive.

3. staceemcclain

staceemcclain Out Of The Brooder

Feb 16, 2016
    I would love to talk to you about them. I have 5 hens and a rooster and live on 63 acres in Argyle.

4. hallshens

hallshens New Egg

Jun 9, 2016
    If you are still looking to rehome your hens, i live in tje city of Parker and would love to add them to my flock

5. hallshens

hallshens New Egg

Jun 9, 2016
    If you are still lookimg to rehome yoir girls, i live in the city of Parker and would love to add them to my flock

6. suthrnchikymama

suthrnchikymama New Egg

Jun 9, 2016
    Are here still available ?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by