LadiesAndJane

Don’t look back, you’re not going that way.
Premium Feather Member
May 5, 2020
In the depths of contemplation in Hawaii
So are they about two months or could they possibly be six weeks? Asking as there’s quite a bit of developmental changes during that two-week time in many breeds. If they are eight weeks or more I agree they all look like pullets. If they are only six weeks then I agree that the Australorp may be a male. I would recommend re-posting when they are 12 weeks old. Nice looking birds! 😊

PollyFern

Hatching
Sep 20, 2020
So are they about two months or could they possibly be six weeks? Asking as there’s quite a bit of developmental changes during that two-week time in many breeds. If they are eight weeks or more I agree they all look like pullets. If they are only six weeks then I agree that the Australorp may be a male. I would recommend re-posting when they are 12 weeks old. Nice looking birds! 😊
7 weeks I think. We got them as day olds, so I am guessing seven weeks.
Thank you, :)

EmmaRainboe

Songster
Jul 30, 2020
Bainbridge Island Washington
x2

Top Bottom