New here! I have noticed my hens and roosters sneezing for a couple weeks. Now they have developed runny noses and some are rattling. Hens have just recently increased their egg production. They all act like they are okay, eating and drinking plenty. I have Duramycin on hand. At this point should I go ahead and dose them or wait it out? Also, if I dose them, how long should I dose them for? How long should I wait to eat eggs afterwards?