inside view

allofmychickencoops009.jpg

and it falls into a trough

allofmychickencoops010.jpg

heres my grow out pen before they go into the big coop

allofmychickencoops011.jpg

heres the door open

allofmychickencoops012.jpg

and heres the window( it opens more but i couldnt find the stick that holds it up, its burried in the snow grrrrr)

allofmychickencoops013.jpg

and to top it all of, both coops

allofmychickencoops014.jpg

I will update when the time comes
thumbsup.gif

Looks like a nice set-up. The feeder from the outside is a good idea, no more dodging and weaving through hungry chickens waiting for their breakfast!

Looks great! I love the feeder! I think I'll swipe that for our CR summer tractor! Thanks!
wink.png

I noticed that you have the same problem as us with the bedding getting into the waterers. We got a plastic crate that lifted it a few inches above the bedding, (we layer our bedding pretty deep) so the clean out isn't as difficult! Just thought I'd share!
big_smile.png

Thanks "themoorethemerrier" that is a good idea, im going to put perches in the coop i just havent got there yet
smile.png
but do you meen in the run? or house part? i was going to put perches in both and i still have to make the door for the run.Its a work in progress
big_smile.png
i just neede to get the chicks out of there old pen because it was to small. I just put them in yesterday but they havent gone into the run yet. is that normal? they spent all there time in the house. do you think they will go outside when they get used to it?THanks keep the comments coming!!!

Back
Top Bottom