1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Here are my newbies ..anyone know what they are?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by momtofour, Feb 15, 2015.

1. momtofour

momtofour Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2014
    Hi there
    I recently recieved these Bantams from someone for free, the couldn't home them anymore so we took them...but they told me they were Bamtams just not specifically what kind..I'm new to these birds I mostly have commercial layers and a few EE's and a few Rhode Island Red birds...so if anyone has any kind of information to help me along..thank you [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. familyfarm1

familyfarm1 Overrun With Chickens

Jun 9, 2013
    Northern Virginia
    hard to tell from the picture but the top I think is a polish. Could you get better pictures?

3. BantamLover21

BantamLover21 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    They all look like mixed breeds to me. The first one probably has some Polish in her.

4. momtofour

May 19, 2014
    I will, it may take me a few days, these birds have not been around people that much..do they get stressed out when we get near them :( I just brought them home 2 nights ago, so I'm letting them settle in..but thank you

5. Wyandottes7

Wyandottes7 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    I agree.

6. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Out of the Woods Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    The first one is a Crevecoeur, the second is a Sulmtaler, and the third is an Australorp.

7. momtofour

May 19, 2014
    Thank you..;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by