here are some pics of my babies!! the chicks are 1 month old, partridge, also here is my 2 1/2 month

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by realsis, Jan 27, 2013.

1. realsis

realsis Crazy for Silkies

Jan 17, 2013
    California
    hi all!! just wanted to share some pics with you!! Hope you like them!! Im one proud momma!!![​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. elsfieldchickens

elsfieldchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

cute![​IMG]

3. realsis

Jan 17, 2013
    California
    THANK YOU!!! I just had to share!!!![​IMG]Im sooo in LOVE with them!!!! WOW, i never knew how much i was going to go chicken crazy until my babies came!!!! Now I swear its all I think of!!!! [​IMG]

4. critterwhisper

critterwhisper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2013
    So cute :)

5. realsis

Jan 17, 2013
    California
    thank you!! im so proud!!

6. franzman12

franzman12 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 26, 2013
    Napoleon, Ohio
    Very nice ! What kind are they?

7. realsis

Jan 17, 2013
    California
    The babies are both partridge bearded silkies. The older one is also a silkie. she was supposed to be bearded but i dont think she is. Her color is blue. I just love them!! Im trying to learn as much as I possaibly can learn!! i just pray they all grow up to be healthy hens!! I know the two little ones are female through Dna testing but the older one im not sure of. What do you think? Hen or roo??

8. howfunkyisurchicken

howfunkyisurchicken Overrun With Chickens

Apr 11, 2011
    Tn
    Cute fuzzies you've got there (but I'm a little partial to Silkies myself ;) ). Its way to early to tell sex on your last chicky, but it'll be obvious soon enough. You should go to the Breeding, Genetics and Showing section and hop on the Silkie thread (if you haven't found your way there already). Lots of great people and info and LOTS and lots of pictures, of course! Good luck!
    Nikki

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by