Here I am again

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
Kinda bored. Fiance with the daughter filling out papers for the Army, fire going, ice and snow melting. Finished shopping today
wee.gif
which means now all I have to do is wrap them
hide.gif

Me too. I made some fudge, but that only took like 5 minutes so now I'm waiting for it to cool so I can go eat it. THEN I will never go to sleep. DH is off for 2 weeks and my dd is LOVING it, and so am I!!!!!!!!!!

My fiance, my love, is an IT guy and he makes his own hours. He leaves before I wake up and is here when I get home. They few times he isn't feels weird and i am always looking for him.

I'm watching the AZ/BYU game.

Sweetie always puts DD to bed. DD is playing with her DS and Sweetie is on another laptop.

#2 went out with a buddy to a movie.

#3 is on his first date tonight... taking the girls to see some Christmas lights in Mesa and then to a neighborhood just south of us that goes all out with Christmas lights and then for something to eat.

#4 is in bed.

#5 is watching TV

#6 is playing with his DS and will most likely fall asleep there on the couch in the family room. I just walked through and covered him with a blanket as it felt chilly in there.

We went to a wedding reception about an hour ago. It was fun. Just getting ready to settle in for a long winters nap... guess it won 't be winter until 5:04AM our time.

i don't think I would like that schedule at all. I like having him here when I get home. he always hugs me and kisses me, and that is the best reward of the day ever!!!! I am 47 and never thought I would find someone that fits me so well..... he is soooo not my type either! Tall, big, gun totin, truck drivin, republican, red hair, freckles.... I was always attracked to dark haired guys. Go figure.

Quote:
That sounds like mine!!!! Except he has brown hair. A nice, Southern gentleman. I never ever thought he would be able to live with me for as long as he has!!! I ask the Lord to bless him every night because I know it's hard living with me LOL!!!!

Deb, I think I'd really like your fiance. Sounds like a great guy. If I didn't have my 740iL, I'd probably drive a truck.

And redheads are good. I'm married to one!

Back
Top Bottom