Here I am with bells on...

Bar-C-Bar-Ranch

Hatching
Nov 23, 2017
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to all! My name is Michele and I live in North Texas. My Grandma had a farm (still in the family today Bar C Bar Ranch in Oatmeal, TX). Moved to the farm as a teen and have been around barnyard animals for a number of years. In adulthood, have mostly had goats, gardens etc. Love farm raised eggs, just taste better...so a few years ago got hens from a neighbor but they were about egged out (age). Now, have my own chicks and older pullets which will start laying soon. I've planned a breeding plan to start my own strain to sell specialty chicks and rare chicks. Very excited as I have 40 babies and 5 older pullets.

I've been on the site numerous times and just saw a post I'd love to comment on, so here I am with bells on....

Glad to be a newbie!

Welcome to BYC from Virginia! What breeds are you interested in? I have Polish and Speckled Sussex as well as assorted guineas. What type of goats do you have? I plan on buying Nigerians once the goat shed is built and the fences are up!
You might want to check out the thread for Texas, under Where are you, Where am i. Lots of fun places to chat and lots of good information being shared. Welcome and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom