Here is my Frizzle Cochin

Nicole01

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 28, 2011
MN
Here is Daisy. I'm pretty 99.9% she is a pullet. She is 5.5-6 weeks old. I just love her feathers. They are finally coming in. I'm assuming this chick has the very slow feathering gene, she is taking forever to feather out(she is feathered on wings and tail so far). Her comb is flat and yellow with no wattles.

chick078.jpg

Love your chick. Super cute. I have a small batch of cochin chicks right now, too, and 2 of them are frizzles. Here is Sid, I believe he is a little roo. He is almost 5 weeks old. His feathers are coming in really crazy right now! Too adorable!
82361_sid_grows_horns_054.jpg

My Sid has much more comb development than your chick, so hopefully that means yours is a little pullet.
smile.png
What color is your little chick? Hope you post an update when she's all grown up.

Quote:
I think she is a splash. She is a hatchery chick, so the coloring is poor. She has a bit more dark feathering then a normal splash. There is not even a hint of coloring in her comb and it's the shortest comb I've ever seen on a chick. I really like the Cochin breed.
smile.png
. Your little Sid is adorable!

Back
Top Bottom