Here is some of my new babies!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by stormylady, Feb 15, 2009.

1. stormylady

stormylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    Here is some pics. of my new babies. Ive been dying to take some of them there not very good pics kinda dark but there still cute I think. [​IMG][​IMG][/[​IMG]url]

Ok I don't know what I did wrong! but I thought it would come out different, Im going to take individual pics of everyone tomarrow. the one of the black and white chick is Emma she is a doll, and the other Ameraucana standing on the feeder is Jasmine. the other is of everybody but you cant really see them too good. Thanks for looking. Sandy

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Awe cute little chicks you have there.

3. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Dark or not, fuzzybutts are cute!!

4. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Cute chickies!! [​IMG]
    It looks like you used my camera to take those pics!! I get complaints all the time!! [​IMG]

5. stormylady

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    Thank you very much! but the pictures don't do them justice. LOL Sandy

6. Cute little ones you have. [​IMG] What kind of Cheeps are they??

Dee

7. stormylady

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    Quote:Hi , Dee the little girl looking up is Emma a black Australorpe, sweetie pie, she just loves attention, and the one standing on the feeder is Jasmine she is a Ameraucana, she is a cutie but a little bit bossy. the ones in the brooder are 5 boy light brahma , 5 Ameraucana, 2 Ca whites, 2 bo and 2 Ba and 2 gsl. 2 of the BA ie: Emma and Whinny and one of the boys all come running want me to hold them so far cause when I put my hand in there the kinda fight over who get there first and then they just settle down on my hand there so so cute hopefully the others will follow suite, LOL they make me feel special cause they don't do that for my sons. LOL

8. Quote:Hi , Dee the little girl looking up is Emma a black Australorpe, sweetie pie, she just loves attention, and the one standing on the feeder is Jasmine she is a Ameraucana, she is a cutie but a little bit bossy. the ones in the brooder are 5 boy light brahma , 5 Ameraucana, 2 Ca whites, 2 bo and 2 Ba and 2 gsl. 2 of the BA ie: Emma and Whinny and one of the boys all come running want me to hold them so far cause when I put my hand in there the kinda fight over who get there first and then they just settle down on my hand there so so cute hopefully the others will follow suite, LOL they make me feel special cause they don't do that for my sons. LOL

Wow!! what a diverse flock!!! Cute you are already training them too!!!

That is just wonderful!!
    Good luck on your Brood!!

9. stormylady

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    HI Dee, I think that its more like there training me! LOL And Im such a big sucker anyway.And them being so cute isn't helping me either. I just never would have thought as chickens having personalities, and so far they ain't dumb! Ive alway heard chickens were one of the dumbest animals and Im finding that to be very
    untrue! LOL I can def. see how having chickens can be very addictive! Sandy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by