Here is some picture's of some of my young cockerals from today.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by scgamecock, Jan 3, 2009.

1. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    I've got to thin some out but I'm having a hard time deciding which one's to keep.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is a Blue Orp/ Brahma cross who is blue and red.

[​IMG]
    This is Lucifer a SLW/Creme Brabanter cross.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is a Blue/Buff Orpington cross.His tail was pecked on but the culprits have been rehomed now.

[​IMG]

This is Mr Bojangles a mixed cross from my flock.He is big and beautiful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is a nice 9 month old BO cockeral that I really like.He is nicer than his father and may take his place. lol

[​IMG]

Of course this is my 2 year old Barred Rock Rooster Moses who is the best flock rooster I have.He is so loving and really has no competition around here for Mr big dog.

2. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

I like Moses and the 9 month old BO [​IMG]

3. scgamecock

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    Moses is untouchable and won't be going anywhere.I just happened to get a good shot of him today while I had the camera out.

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

See what I have been saying about my Barred Rock roosters? Dutch and Mace are the sweetest, most gentle boys with us, and perfect protectors for the big flock of ladies they share. Your Moses is a great rooster! Glad you're keeping him!

5. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I really like Moses and that pretty crele-colored bird the best. If I were you, I wouldn't know who to pick, though! SOooo handsome, all of them!

Thanks for sharing! [​IMG]

6. scgamecock

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    Moses is in a different pen all together and has a whole different set of ladies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by