Here she is! My new girl I adopted -pic included.

chickensioux

Songster
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
Western North Carolina
22826_100_1749.jpg

This is Annabelle. She is an older girl, she had been bitten on the foot by a snapping turtle. Jennifer (Carolina Waterfowl Rescue) fixed her up and now she is mine. She is very sweet. I love going to CWR, such an amazing rescue. Great work done there. All the animals are so well taken care of. Pringles and Lila, two resident Toulouse geese there, just recently got married. They come to greet you when you go in and Pringles insists on some attention.
There are too many beautiful rescued birds of all kinds at the facility, it is very hard to leave with just one or two.

She is so lovely and regal. I love Toulouses. I have one myself and she is a grand lady. Have fun with Annabelle.

Congratulations!! I love CWR and Jennifer!! Can't get through the day without my FB updates from Jennifer and her latest rescue!!

Such a beautiful goose and duck that you brought home with you! You done good!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSS

Laurie

Oh wow she's gorgeous!!! I've been looking all over for geese this year but no one was selling any, but if I had a choice of which breed to get I think I'd go with that one.. I could watch her all day! lol

chickensioux replied: Jennifer at the CWR seems to think she is about 25 yrs. old and says their life span is much longer.

Wow! I had no idea they were so long lived. Mine could outlive me!​

Back
Top Bottom