Here we are once again! UPDATE! NEW pics pg 3

Kanchii

Crowing
15 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
It is that special time once again, folks. The time of the month when -no, not THAT time of the month- my family thinks the big white Styrofoam box in the living room is more interesting than them because of how often I look inside. That's right, day 18 has begun! *throws confetti*

Here's the lowdown on the eggies:
17 serama's from our dear ol' Frank! I'm super excited for those!
11 white bantam frizzle cochins from someone on eggbid.
1 test egg which is developing beautifully of our bantam barred rocks!

WOOHOO! And I'm trying out that nifty 'hatch them in the bottom of an egg carton' thing that everyone is doing these days - are we going to jump off a bridge next? I'm game! - so that should be interesting. I've always felt terrible for the little guys still trying to hatch and getting banged around by their siblings who are eager to test their new legs.
so... YEAH! YAY!
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif

Last edited:
Good luck and keep us posted. My eggs don't hatch for another 1 1/2 weeks and I already have my egg cartons sitting right next to the bator. I'm willing to do anything to have a better hatch rate.

It's now day 19, and no sign from the eggies. However, I'm expecting and HOPING the seramas will start popping out today, since they tend to hatch on day 19! I guess we'll see!

We've got one pip from one of the white bantam frizzle cochins!!!
I'm a bit worried that the Serama's haven't done anything yet, but I bet some will hatch tonight while I'm sleeping!

Back
Top Bottom