Sooooo i thought my coop was big enough, well it was untill i went chick crazy this spring. I did some figuring as to what i needed and this is what we came up with. We started out with a 8'x8' coop with a 8'x24' run we decided to add 8'x6' to make the new coop 8'x14'. here is the new floor leveled and ready for the walls.2x4 pt 16 o.c. w 3/4" t&g moisure resistant plywood. here are the walls going up and i removed 2 windows. here is the exterier sheathing going up on the new walls its called (smartsiding) love that stuff all pre primed and ready for paint. I decided to put the 2 old windows on the sides of the new addition.also i got lucky and was able to tuck the new siding into the old siding looks like it was all built at once. well there it is for now. I will post more pics of more progress tomorrow.