Heres a dumb question.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by seismic wonder2, Apr 21, 2009.

1. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    Why does every freekin moron on the planet need to be on the freeway right when I'm trying to get to work???!?!?!?!?!

I hate people...I want to live in a cave in the mountains (with internet...)

2. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:Because they all go to work at the same time. [​IMG]

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Because they are all going in the same direction......[​IMG]

4. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Quote:Me too. [​IMG] But I'd have to have my sewing machine, and the chooks, plus their coop & run, wait, running water is good, and paper towels! Nevermind, but I do know how you feel!

5. Chicken Fruit

Chicken Fruit Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    Echo Homestead
    Sheeple always travel in herds.

6. SarahBeth9394

SarahBeth9394 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    Yet another reason we left SoCal and moved to the country. Just a 10 minute drive into town. 10 minutes of beautiful countryside pastures and usually just a couple other cars withing a half mile of you. Sure beats 40 minutes of people on the rat race rush. Even the long millage drives here are peaceful and pretty.

7. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    THere's one spot, I know gets heavy stop-n-pop traffic where people slam on the brakes all the time so I start slowing down to keep space between me and the guy in front of me. Sure enough as soon as there's 1/2 a car length some fool NEEDS to be in it. Even though there's 5 car lengths in front of the guy in front of me and NO ONE behind me!

MERGE??? What's that??? I think somewhere in the CA driver's manual it says the "Merge" means "You gotta get in front of that guy even if there are NO cars behind him..."
    OR "Just drive blindly onto the freeway, the other cars will part like the red sea because you drive a mercedes and they are useless pee-ons. "

8. SarahBeth9394

SarahBeth9394 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    Quote:LOL I so understand your frustration. We used to counter that with "this is a work vehicle that is fully insured you mercedes snob". Yet we still drove carefully. What used to crack us up is the people that drove Jeep Wranglers. Especially the soft tops. Now I know this is a complete stereotype but I'm telling you it fit. We used to call them Jeep Jerks because they almost always drove like they owned the road.

9. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    Quote:LOL I so understand your frustration. We used to counter that with "this is a work vehicle that is fully insured you mercedes snob". Yet we still drove carefully. What used to crack us up is the people that drove Jeep Wranglers. Especially the soft tops. Now I know this is a complete stereotype but I'm telling you it fit. We used to call them Jeep Jerks because they almost always drove like they owned the road.

Hey, that is exactly how I feel about mini-van drivers! [​IMG]

10. HobbyChickener

HobbyChickener Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2007
    central KY
    I find it impossible that they are all in your way. BECAUSE THEY ARE IN MINE!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by