HERES ANOTHER FRESH EGG SIGN DESIGN ISNT IT BEAUTIFUL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ISLANDREPTILE, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ISLANDREPTILE

ISLANDREPTILE Out Of The Brooder

Mar 25, 2008
    [​IMG]OK here we go, design number 2. This beautifuly hand crafted sign will hang on your wall and be admired by your guests. This fresh eggs sign is 15 inches tall by 11 inches wide. It has a nest as you can see with 3 wood full size eggs. Colors and or wording can be changed to your liking. I will have 2 more designs ready for sale tomorrow. This one will be $25.00 shipped to your door. I cannot accept personal checks, please send money orders only. I can also make custom size farm signs to be put outside say at roadside near the entrance of your farm. Saying something like, "Millies Farm fresh eggs" If you would like a sign please EMAIL me. Thank you so much for looking, we hope you enjoy our signs as much as we love making them:) If you have an idea of a sign that you would like us to make dont hesitate to let us know. Thank You again.

This sign Is $25.00 Shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This sign is $20 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  2. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    They are both very nice. I especially like the second one. The first one would be very cute in a country kitchen.

3. Denece&Lacey

Denece&Lacey Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    I love your signs. I would love to have one with our chicken coop name on it (when we come up with one)!!

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by