Here's my debit card! Someone please......

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, May 17, 2011.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    go to the feed store for me!!!!!!

I need 6 bags of allway kernels, 2 bags of black rooster. I don't even care if you buy feed for your own birds, just please go for me!!

The thought of driving the ten miles to the feed store over the world's bumpiest and most rutted roads is more than I can stand right now. [​IMG]

2. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

I would gladly go for you Gritty..............if I was just a smidge closer (course I am 30 miles, one way from our feed store, but just a 1/2 mile of it "dirt").

Can DH pick it up on the way home? [​IMG]

3. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    That's what I feed my birds. [​IMG]

4. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Nah Horsey, he just left for work and work is in the opposite direction. I have been ever so thankful that a branch of an excellent feed mill out of Oklahoma just opened up about that 10 miles north of us. Before that I had to travel approx. 14 miles south, near the town DH works in and HOPE they had the correct feed. The new feed store always has the correct feed and it's always fresh. I just need to get my happy hindend up from here and go. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  5. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    I would go for you but I am a little to far away. I do understand the thought of just getting to the store some days is more then I can do. I am glad that I can send my adult kids for me. I hope you feel better soon. Maybe DH could go to the feed store for you. [​IMG]

6. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:What's that Cuban? The allway or the black rooster or both? You must deal with Big V feeds, too. [​IMG] They just opened up over here a few months ago. Love that store.

7. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here Premium Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    I have always thought that someone should make a business out of running to the store for people. They'd make a fortune. I'd personally keep them on my payroll.

But then, if they did, I'd probably never ever leave the house. [​IMG]

8. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    You can do this - despite your pretty face and sparkling personality you are still a tough old bat!

[​IMG]

9. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:And just WHAT have you been drinking this morning. The old bat part I get but..... [​IMG]

10. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    It's the Food Lion lemon-lime soda. I don't know what they put in that stuff, but it makes me live dangerously.... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by