here's one to kick arround--what;s your most embarassing moment ?

Old geezer, that's just hilarious!
gig.gif

One that I can mention here is when I asked a gal when her baby was due...and she wasn't preg.
th.gif
I noticed she lost weight after that, and I never again asked anybody when they were due.

Another time not that long ago, I was telling a person about someone else's most embarassing moment, how they'd been waiting to catch a bus to work but then needed to use a nearby gas station restroom, and then walked back to the bus stop with the back of their dress tucked in the top of their pantyhose. Well, not 5 minutes later after telling that story I went to the restroom and walked out with a paper-tail trailing behind me in all its glory.

I went to the restroom at Walmart and used one of those paper sanitary toliet seat covers and somehow part of it had gotten stuck to my jeans. Luckily I didn't get too far when one of the employees stopped and told me. All my DD could say was "mom, that was soooo embarrassing". I asked her why she was so embarrassed, I was the one with paper hanging out of my butt!

These are great!
lol.png

My most embarrassing moment was when I was in basic training for the Air Force 20 years ago. It was the very first day we got to wear our dress blues, and we girls were wearing our skirts and pumps. It was breakfast and we all went through the chow line, I placed my tray on the table, pulled out the chair, sat down, and the chair legs flew out sideways and down I went. Skirt up to my waist, food all over me, the whole place fell silent. Wouldn't you know the only table left that day was in front of the "snake pit", where all the training instructors sit to eat. All of their jaws dropped simultaneously, and then then started to howl with laughter! To this day, I swear, they rigged it to see who would be the victim.
lol.png

Quote:
lau.gif
Love It! So far I don't THINK I've embarrassed mine... but who knows... maybe they're just so well mannered they won't tell me...
tongue.png

I seem to embarass mine ALL the time. She (my 13 year old) hates that I have chickens and ducks. She told me that getting them was the most embarrassing thing that I could ever do to her. Now she doesn't want any of her friends to come over to the "farm". If I had known that would be the outcome, I would have gotten them years ago.

Headed to DD's softball game, stopped for the kids to go to the bathroom and got an email on my phone from the coach with the exact address of the field.
I tried to put it in my GPS but the address didn't come up.
Then I decided to forward the email to the husband so he has the address.
This is what I typed.

Hey- The address doesn't come up it my GPS but maybe it will in yours. See you there. I love you

and I hit send. I pulled out of the parking lot and realized that I hadn't hit forward on the email but actually hit reply.

Her coach still refers to me as his girlfriend and it's almost a year later.

Back
Top Bottom