HERITAGE BREED TURKEY HATCHING EGGS NPIP $3

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by r4eboxer, Mar 21, 2013.

1. r4eboxer

r4eboxer Crooked Creek Poultry

Sep 20, 2011
    Fairmont
    The Turkeys are laying and fertility has been checked and it is very good. I sell my eggs for $3.00 each.

I HAVE ROYAL PALM HATCHING EGGS THAT BREED TRUE, I ALSO HAVE A PEN THAT IS SEX LINKED AND THROWS GOLDEN NARRAGANSETT HENS AND RED BRONZE TOMS. MY OTHER PEN THROWS BLUE SLATE AND BLACK TOMS AND HENS. THE GOLDEN NARRAGANSETT, RED SLATE, BLUE AND BLACKS WILL NOT BREED TRUE. I WILL SEND EGGS OUT FROM ALL THREE PENS IN YOUR ORDER. THE MIX WILL DEPEND ON THE NUMBER ORDERED AND HOW WELL THE GIRLS COOPERATE.

PLEASE ADD 18.00 FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING, I CAN FIT 12 TURKEY EGGS IN ONE SHIPPING BOX.

I GATHER EGGS FRESH DAILY AND STORE IN 55-60 DEGREES BLUNT SIDE UP. I DO NOT SEND EGGS OUT OVER A WEEK OLD. I SHIP USPS PRIORITY MAIL ONLY AND WRAP EACH OF YOUR EGGS IN BUBBLE WRAP PLACED BLUNT SIDE UP IN A BOX AND THEN PACK THAT BOX DOWN IN ANOTHER BOX AND ADD PACKING MATERIAL SO YOUR EGGS DO NOT MOVE. I CLEARLY MARK THE BOXES ON ALL FOUR SIDES AND HAND DELIVER THEM TO THE POST OFFICE. I HAVE A VERY GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH MY POST OFFICE AND KNOW THEM WELL. I HOWEVER CANNOT GUARANTEE SHIPPING RESULTS OR REPLACE EGGS DUE TO USPS HANDLING. I CANNOT CONTROL YOUR INCUBATION ENVIRONMENT. PLEASE SEE PHOTO BELOW OF SHIPPING BOX.

I DO NOT WASH MY EGGS; I HAVE A LARGE NEST HOUSE FOR MY GIRLS IN THE POULTRY BARN BUT THERE ARE TIMES THEY MOVE THEIR NESTS TO THE GROUND IN THE RUN/BARN AREA. THEY DO GET SOILED AND I DO NOT WASH OR SCRUB DIRT OFF IN ANY WAY AS THIS JEOPARDIZES HATCHING RATES. IF YOU DO NOT WANT AN EGG THAT MAY HAVE DIRT ON IT PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS AUCTION. I HAVE INCUBATED EGGS THAT HAVE BEEN LAID IN A GROUND NEST AND HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT 100 PERCENT HATCHES FROM THEM HERE ON THE FARM.

PM ME TO LET ME KNOW HOW MANY EGGS YOU ARE WANTING. I SHIP MONDAY - WEDNESDAY ONLY AS I DO NOT WANT THE EGGS SITTING IN THE USPS OR WORSE IN A TRUCK OVER THE WEEKEND. I OF COURSE WILL COLLECT THE FRESH EGGS THE DAYS RIGHT BEFORE SHIPPING.
    VISIT MY WEBSITE AT WWW.CROOKEDCREEKPOULTRY.COM
    I am a WVDA NPIP #150 Certified Flock, MY FACILITIES HAVE BEEN INSPECTED AND AWARDED CLEAN AND SANITARY AND DISEASE FREE

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by