Heritage dark cornish

Redhead Rae

Chickens, chickens everywhere!
Premium member
Jan 4, 2017
Braxton County, WV
There are several really good Cornish groups on Facebook. That is where I found my Dark Trio. I had to drive 5.5 hours one way and pay $150 for them but I got my money's worth.

archeryrob

Songster
Aug 3, 2018
Western Maryland
Jolene from Pastime told me on FB they are selling the Cornish Bantams on Ebay with eggs right now but they were not getting the right fertility on the LF Darks right now. Look them up and she post the phone for Russell Roy at 985 351 8544 and to call him direct.

I got hatchery Darks from Ideal and am not happy with their size. Plus the roosters I had are aggressive. Not sure if they are all like that or not? I am about really to kill them all and make chicken sausages and get some Barred rocks, Jersey giants or something else.

Molpet

Crossing the Road
Premium member
Sep 7, 2015
New Lenox township. Illinois USA
My Coop
My Coop
Jolene from Pastime told me on FB they are selling the Cornish Bantams on Ebay with eggs right now but they were not getting the right fertility on the LF Darks right now. Look them up and she post the phone for Russell Roy at 985 351 8544 and to call him direct.

I got hatchery Darks from Ideal and am not happy with their size. Plus the roosters I had are aggressive. Not sure if they are all like that or not? I am about really to kill them all and make chicken sausages and get some Barred rocks, Jersey giants or something else.
I have a dark cockerel from them. He is a sweetheart and not aggressive at all. Very friendly and he was raised by a broody. Built like a tank.
Post office did a number on the shipped eggs, he came out of an extra egg they sent. Project egg I think.

Top Bottom