1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Heritage DELAWARE Exchequer LEGHORN Andalusians B'Cup Most Roo UPick

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HBuehler, Oct 28, 2009.

1. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Our chicks are looking for a fun safe new address to call home.BIN price is per chick..you may have as many as you want and I have.Pictures are not very good they kept wanting to leave.
    3-Heritage Delaware Roos.Hatched 9/20 These came off e-bay from Freeiibeme I believe that's spelled right! These are very gentle and have a great attitude.Others may be pictured in the group shots as well.
    [​IMG]
    2-Excehequer Leghorns-Hatched 9/17 There are a few of them in the picture but rest are hiding. These are very mellow little boys.NO pullets are being offered.
    [​IMG]
    Andalusians-Hatched 9/16 Hatched from Okiehen's eggs.All colors blue splash and black.Will let some pullets go at this price as well as little roos.Here are just some of them mixed in with the rest-there are more in the second group picture.I have older roo's as well if you want teen-same price.
    [​IMG]
    Buttercup-Hatched 10/2 have no idea what it is other than cute.Take a chance I only have this 1
    [​IMG]
    Absolutely NO SHIPPING I will meet within reason...3 hour drive isn't within reason though! NPIP Certified Flock. I can get more pictures if anyone wants to see more close ups.
    OOPS the Auction picture IS NOT available..it's a new hatch that got stuck on by accident [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by