Heritage Delaware

Clover Run

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 20, 2012
Central Maine
12 Heritage Delaware eggs - breeding stock all have yellow legs- not hatchery birds.
Price is $36 shipping and insurance included.
Eggs are very carefully packaged.
We only accept Paypal at this time.

We cannot be and are not responsible for eggs or hatch outcome due to postal service handling and individual incubation methods. We are hatching out same eggs successfully on a weekly basis so fertility is high.

Last edited:
I would like to purchase them do u have a paypal address? thanks
I sent you a PM - also I did not add the disclosure to my listing:
I do not guarantee your hatch or the eggs once shipped, do to the fact that the USPS handling of the eggs is out of my control.

Sorry I forgot!

Who is this??? LOL
yippiechickie.gif

I have a few questions, if you don't mind. Are all those chicken types in the same pen, or are they separated by color? Also, how do you package your eggs and what is your waiting list looking like? I am possibly interested in ordering some eggs, but I am setting a separate clutch of eggs soon and would like to get a general idea of when I could possibly get more eggs in before committing. :)

Your birds are beautiful!

Thanks!

- Journee

Journee,
Thank you for your inquiry. The pen I am collecting from now is Black, Blue, Splash. I just got a recent burst of request over the last few days so I am about 4 weeks out at least. I am only shipping 12 at a time as well. I wrap each eggs and then wrap the carton on bubble wrap. As I complete each order I contact the next person on the list to confirm they still want and start collecting theirs.
I am sending you a PM with this same info to make sure you get it.
Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom