1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Heritage Dominiques eggs wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by yarnammurt, May 12, 2009.

1. yarnammurt

yarnammurt Out Of The Brooder

Apr 28, 2009
    Donaldson
    Hey Everyone!

We are in the process of starting a game bird farm in central Arkansas, www.tnrgamebirds.com and are also going to hatch and raise a few breeds of chickens. We do not want them to come from a hatchery. We are looking for OLD standard breed Rhode Island Reds and Dominiques. We are wanting to have between 125 and 150 RIR hens + roos and 75-100 Dominiques. We need someone who can offer a good deal on about 200+ RIR eggs and 150+ Dominiques. All purchases and shipments need to be within a few weeks of each other so our breeding flock will stay close to the same age. That is the downfall of not buying from a hatchery. But we are going to try to do it this way so we have a better flock of birds. We will be ready for shipments to start around the 25th of this month. If you are interested please PM us pix and/or websites with info on your birds. Thanks a lot.

Troy & Amberlee Ray

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  2. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Not sure she can offer that many eggs but Mistylady has Doms. You could contact her. [​IMG]

3. yarnammurt

Apr 28, 2009
    Donaldson
    [​IMG] Is there anyone with these eggs. If not could you guide me to someone hat can help me.
    Thanks

4. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Harley's girl :

Not sure she can offer that many eggs but Mistylady has Doms. You could contact her. [​IMG]

5. yarnammurt

Apr 28, 2009
    Donaldson
    Hello, I could still use help finding these eggs.

Thanks
    Troy

6. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I will have a LOT of eggs in a couple months, but my RIR's are rose combed ones from Europe. We have loads of the old Dominiques but I am still culling and trying to get the flock I'm going to keep and improve upon. We specialize in rare breeds so it's taken some time to get what we want established without buying from hatcheries.

7. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Contact" Bargain" for the RIR. I have some RIR but only a quad so could not help you much.
    Nancy has more birds and hers are the Heritage with the nice Mahogany color.

8. astatula

astatula Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    Astatula
    Talk to Hannable for award winning champion Dom's. He can be reached at carolina chicken ranch.com He has heritage Delawares that are also prize winners.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by