Heritage Turkey Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Harp Turkey Ranch, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Harp Turkey Ranch

Harp Turkey Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2008
    McCleary, WA
    We are now taking orders for our Heritage Turkey Eggs. Farm pick-up and Shipping will start late spring 2009. Hatching eggs will be sold on a first come basis. Visit our website for more information and purchase with Pay Pal

2. tat2edlady

tat2edlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    sent you a e-mail.

Mindy

3. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Can I order 1/2 dozen instead of a full dozen?

4. Harp Turkey Ranch

Dec 18, 2008
    McCleary, WA
    Can I order 1/2 dozen instead of a full dozen?

It would be $20.00 for 6 eggs and $8.00 for shipping. Payments for 1/2 orders being shipped can be made to pay pal. Our pay pal account name is [email protected]. We also accept money orders, cashier checks & personal checks. All other payments besides Pay Pal must clear before shipping will take place.​

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  5. Harp Turkey Ranch

Dec 18, 2008
    McCleary, WA
    Here are 2 pics of a couple toms that we use, for these hatching eggs.

This Clyde our Molted Black Spanish Tom.
    [​IMG]

This is Tom our Bourbon Red Tom, can never get a picture of him strutting.
    [​IMG]

6. Kev

Kev Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2008
    Sun City, California
    Nice Mottled. I have "Harlequin"- slate with red from BWB showing up on the mottling.

OT, but I have a question for you regarding mottling. Have you had any birds that exhibit a stable "mottled" patch(es)? I had three birds that feathered out with a patch of mottle feathers coming off their elbow part. This surprised me as previously all birds feathered out solid colored until 2-3 months old or so before showing their first mottled feathers. The mottle also varies from year to year however those with the patch on the wing kept this patch through many molts and years. Just wondering if this is something unique or happens in the occasional mottled?

7. Harp Turkey Ranch

Dec 18, 2008
    McCleary, WA
    Have you had any birds that exhibit a stable "mottled" patch(es)?

Yes, mine show that they will be molted, pretty much when feathered out. sometimes a month or two later. After ever molting my birds get more and more white in them. Clyde is a little over 2 years old. Here is one of his sons from last year.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by