Hermione or Harry?

PotterWatch

My Patronus is a Chicken
11 Years
Apr 22, 2008
Virginia
I think one of my BR chicks is a roo. I believe it is around 3wks old. What do you think?

*Yes we are big HP fans, lol.

2008_0428chicks0005.jpg

2008_0428chicks0012.jpg

2008_0428chicks0009.jpg

I love Harry Potter too(glad I am not the only one). looks like Hermione to me. The darker ones are supposed to be female. which means the strip of white should be thinner than the males making it seem darker, though this may not work all the time. you could try an old trick, turn it up on its back(resting it on your hand), if it settles down it is a female if it won't sit still it is male. One of the other on this site told us that. hope it helps.

These chicks keep giving me mixed messages. One has thicker white stripes and a smaller, more defined head dot, the other has thinner stripes and a larger, more defuse dot. The one I am wondering about also has really thick legs... guess I will just have to wait longer and see what develops. Don't you wish chicks read all the tricks on how to tell them apart so that they would stop being so mysterious?

*The other two chicks in the first pic are called Luna and Ginny, lol.

Im going to say boy to. Even though I don't know what kind of chicken it is. Thicker legs and feet usually means its a boy. Smaller and Petite then its a girl.

Just wait a few weeks more to give a 100 on what it is.

Back
Top Bottom