he's lonely :(

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by TheDuckCrew, Oct 30, 2009.

1. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    As some may know, one of my two remaining ducks was killed a week ago. today i was out spending some time with the last duck and he just looks so lonely! [​IMG] its killing me. he won't come out of his pen to go down to the pond, he went down once then came back to sit in his pool in the pen. again. and he's just sitting there with his bill under his wing. he looks so sad [​IMG] hopefully next weekend we can get him a friend. fingers crossed! [​IMG]

2. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I hope you find him a friend soon.

3. veronicasmom

veronicasmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2009
    Yeah, my drake was so lost when he lost his "girls". He kept wandering around looking for them, just about killed me.
    It was so cute when I got him another lady duck, he was quite obviously happy, then I got a third duck and he was in heaven again.
    I can only suggest that you try to get another duck ASAP, as they really don't do well alone. Good luck, hope all works out for you.

4. the 412 chicks

the 412 chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2009
    fremont
    I had a friend with two pekins and a hawk ate one and later that day it stared at the hub cap on his truck then later that day he was no were to be found. Hope u can find him a bud

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by