He's Out! Mubarak is OUT!

welsummerchicks

Songster
9 Years
Jul 26, 2010
Time for that Egyptian chile festival!

Certainly this isn't the end of their troubles, but I'll be praying for the people of Egypt that their future is brighter!

I watched the breaking news on CBS. The other stations haven't even done a report...
Its interesting he has escaped already after him saying he wouldn't leave Egypt alive, or was it Cairo?

Good for them!

He left Cairo - not Egypt. I don't think he'll leave Egypt. He believes his own press. But, since the military put itself behind the slow transtion this could get ugly. My hopes are with the people.... It is so sad when a leader like this becomes so locked into his own egomania he cannot, any longer, do what is in the best interest of his people.

Yeah, he's in a hotel instead of the Palace, but it's a start! The important thing is that he resigned.

We're making our batch of 3 way Chili, Egyptian style! Go get mommy the whole garlic, darlin'!

And get that 3 cups of sugar, we'll have Egyptian style dessert too, baclava for all!

Last edited:
I have WHAT in my yard? :

But, since the military put itself behind the slow transtion this could get ugly.

The Egyptian people and the military have a good relationship. Many of them were celebrating the ideal of 'martial law'. Here's hoping the military shows the same fairness and restraint it showed during the protests and that this transition goes smoothly for Egypt.​

Personally, I don't think things will get much better any time soon. They are going from being ruled by a dictator to being ruled by HIS military. It's a change, but they still have a longggg way to go.

Back
Top Bottom