Heterozygous Partridge Showgirl Cockerel available in S. NJ

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by goldensunriseranch, Aug 28, 2007.

1. goldensunriseranch

goldensunriseranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Hi! I have just decided to no longer work in partridge in either the silkies or the showgirls. This is the only guy not yet spoken for. He is a young guy, just reaching maturity and taking an interest in the girls. For pick up in Mays Landing NJ - $45. (His eye is just fine, the glare is from the flash.)
    Thanks! Michelle

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HAS BEEN SOLD! [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  2. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Very handsome boy!!!!!! [​IMG]

Lisa

3. buzzard chick

buzzard chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2007
    Toms River, NJ
    Hi I'm in Toms River. I was looking for a showgirl just for fun. I raise cochin bantams but liked the way the showgirls look and would like just one as a pet. What is his temperment? Do you have any females. I'm not looking for show quality. Thanks for any info.
    Jen

4. goldensunriseranch

goldensunriseranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Hi, He would make a nice pet. He's a calm boy, he doesn't really care to be caught all the time though. But once you catch him he calms down and behaves himself. He doesn't really run crazy from me either, just sidesteps me or jumps just enough ahead of me so I can't grab him. I can tempt him with snacks though. And I think with regular handling he'd be a really cool pet. I only have the one boy available. No girls for him.
    Thanks! Michelle

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by