1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

HEY ANNIE

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by yellowdragon, May 7, 2008.

1. yellowdragon

yellowdragon Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Springville, Indiana
    hey I wanted to say hi and ask if you got americanas or aracannas(which are the same thing). Because on the trading post somebody has some for sale. here is the posting:

laying hens brown, 60 white, 50 arcana's, tomatoe plants....876-8481

here is the site:

www.whcc105.com
    just go to the trading post.

Talk to ya later, Kayla [​IMG]

P.S. you inbox is full [​IMG]

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    The "50 Arcanas" part is most certainly misspelled. It was supposed to mean either "Anconas" (which are chickens that lay white eggs), or Araucanas (which are very rare to find as pure breed).

3. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah. We got 5 from Orsheln last week. They are so cute. Mine are all pullets (supposedly). Were yours straight run?
    How is the broody doin? My eggs are doin good so far 13 moving babies in 13 fertile eggs.
    I'll delete some messages out of my inbox.
    Thanks babe!

4. yellowdragon

Apr 17, 2008
    Springville, Indiana
    okey-doe-key. My broody hen are great. I started out with 1 hen on 9 eggs, but now went to 3 hen and 26 eggs [​IMG] . I couldn't help it, they wnated to set so bad so I let them. My mom has 4 or 5 seting and we are loading the incubater tomorrow. We are going to be over loaded. Oh I forgot, when all these chicks hatch we are going to invite you to come to mom's house to look and maybe buy( for cheap) some little one. Of course the polish frizzles are yours for free and the eggs too. so I let you know.

My Americanas came from the pullets cage but I think I got 1 or 2 roos

5. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Yes! Polish frizzles for me! Whoooo! I totally wanna come see all your birds. I'll bring the camera too and do some nice chicken portraits for you. Then you can get some posted up here!
    When are your babies due? I'm on day 14 with my eggs

6. yellowdragon

Apr 17, 2008
    Springville, Indiana
    2 hens are due on the 14th and 15th of May. and the other is due on the 21st. my mom's are due about the same time. I hope those polish frizzles hatch.

Last edited: May 7, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by