Hey Buck........i made it!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by critter, Feb 22, 2008.

1. critter

critter Out Of The Brooder

Feb 22, 2008
    SE OKC
    hi all
    new member here. I am kind of starting over in the chicken area. At one time I had over 200 chickens and loved them! unfortunetly, a critter (not me) got into my coop and killed all but about 20. Currently i only have about 15 left and trying to decide what breeds i want to go with. I am planning on having maybe 3-4 breeds. For the one(s0 who know me are probably saying "yeah right, she is going to go completely overboard AGAIN!" HAHA It is my addiction for sure. Anyway, thought I would check out this forum and am going to go browse around now. nice to be here!

2. Stormhorse23

Stormhorse23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    haha. good luck staying with four breeds. i said one and look at me now i have AT least 6 different breeds.

3. nccatnip

nccatnip Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2007
    Piedmont area NC
    Welcome. Where are you located at?

4. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Critter....welcome to byc and the chicken madness [​IMG] always good to have another Okie around...... see you in Newcastle [​IMG]

5. Buckguy20

Buckguy20 OKIE MOSES

Apr 13, 2007
    Choctaw Oklahoma
    Criitter I am glad you found it. I have been sending emails to your regular address. This is a suppoort I mean enabler group for chicken addicts especially hatchaholics like yourself.
    I have been talking about you on the Okie thread and added your name to our list.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  6. Buckguy20

Buckguy20 OKIE MOSES

Apr 13, 2007
    Choctaw Oklahoma
    I think Okie thinks you are going to the Newcastle show because we were talking about it and then I posted for people to keep an eye out for you. I meant on here but I didn't make it very clear. Kinda like talking with marbles in my mouth.
    Buck

7. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

ah........darn............ it anyhow.......Buck.get them marbles out of yer mouth [​IMG]

8. Dixiedoodle

Dixiedoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    So, what are you saying?? I 'just' want four breeds...do I X's four breeds by 6 to get the actual breeds I will end up with??? [​IMG]--Oh my, 24different breeds!! I need to rethink my coop----Oh, honey!!! Dixie..

9. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Welcome to BYC!

10. Buckguy20

Buckguy20 OKIE MOSES

Apr 13, 2007
    Choctaw Oklahoma
    Critter, Which breeds are you considering this time around?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by