Hey everyone! New member!

Chickensinseattle

Hatching
11 Years
Sep 29, 2008
I am a 28 yr old microbiology student in Seattle. We are hopefully about to get a rental house and (god willing) be begining a wonderful journey into the fabulous world of chickens. I have two dogs, 4 geckos, 3 snakes, a parakeet, and a little daughter who is about to turn 7. We are hoping to get them young so that they can become used to people, as my daughter wants to be their best friend. If you have any valuable information to share with us please do. Thank you very much and I look forward to asking questions, and then more questions,.. and then..... well you get it. Have a good day.

HI and
welcome-byc.gif

welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif
Welcome to the world of being owned by chickens. Yeah.....people might say.." Oh, I own a few chickens" But really....they own you.
Advise : Check your local chicken laws BEFORE you dive in. Too many times people have bought cute little fuzzy butts...fallen in love..and made them part of the family...only to find out they could not legally keep them. Very heartbreaking. I hope where you live, or will be moving to, allows chickens..and may you be blessed with many eggs!!

hello!!...you came to the right place to have your questions answered!...good luck!.and welcome!..
smile.png
..Wendy

Welcome!
frow.gif
This place is great and we all help each other, as our chickens get us trained to their many needs: food, treats, food, more treats, more food...you get the idea!
yippiechickie.gif

PS - your user name is a hoot!

Back
Top Bottom