Hey everyone...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I just wanted to post an update since I've been getting a lot of e-mails asking how things are..l.let's just say I'm taking it one day at a time.

That said I need to thin down my flock ASAP. I'm hoping it does not come to me moving--but if it has to come to that, I need way less birds to tag a long with me! I've updated my website sale page and everything on there is 100% nego, good homes are much more important than making money on my pets. I need to downsize by 10+ birds and fast! The Spanish are all sold and sorry, I cannot do trades anymore.

I'm not on here much anymore so please e-mail me through my website if you're wanting a faster response than a week or two. [​IMG] I do not ship, so you'll need to make arrangements to meet me somewhere or to drive to Okanogan/Omak area to pick up birds.

Thank you!

~Heather~
    Rare Feathers Farm

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I had wondered how you were doing. Hang in there.

3. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Wow. That's so sad. [​IMG] I wish you'd live near Wisconsin. I am looking for blue laced wyandottes something fearce. I hope everything works out.

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Thanks! I'm updating my sales list again...I have a golden laced cochin hen for sale as well as black sumatra hen. Both are young and just started laying.

5. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:I'm not selling those...LOL just a bunch of my extras...but I have no BLRW extras!

6. Rare Feathers Farm

So I sold three chickens this weekend...so I'm just down to one bantam roo, my lemon blue cochin trio and my pair of project buff columbian "giants." [​IMG] Oh and an extra Sebbie gander....

Anyone?

Oh and my goats need to go....Peaches has two babies at her side and Matilda has one....

7. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Please list your items for sale in auction format in the BSA sections that are the best fit.
    Thanks. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by