Hey Frank day 19!!Update pics

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by apbgv, Apr 8, 2008.

1. apbgv

apbgv Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    Got home from work and I have 4 pips so far one is almost zipped but a watched egg never hatches:) There are 7 more I am waiting on not sure if they all will pip but last check there were peeps in there. Better go check the pips

Well I have 5 babies there is morei n the bator but I don't think they are gonna hatch but here are the peeps that hatched they are so tiny and cute:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the brooder is messy but I took those when I got home tonite and hadn't cleaned it out yet

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  2. ae50mag

ae50mag Chillin' With My Peeps

good luck, i wish you lots of luck, let me know how it goes... and post pics

frank

3. fallenweeble

fallenweeble Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2007
    keep us posted on those serama babies! i have some from eggs from frank that are about a month old and they are adorable!
    don't forget the pics when they hatch!

4. fallenweeble

Dec 4, 2007
    the suspense is killing me! any babies yet?!

5. apbgv

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    We are now up to 5 babies! So cute and the ones that came out of the smallest eggs are just too cute. Waiting to see if the other 6 will start. Will get pics when I get them all in the brooder. Glad these babies are hatching today as when I came home the cats somehow knocked over and opened the brooder I had 2 cochin banties in needless to say they are no longer with us.[​IMG] I am not speaking to the cats tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. apbgv

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    Bump pics of babies-just love the yellow one with the black stripe might have to be called skunkie:D

7. fallenweeble

Dec 4, 2007
    they are super cute!
    congrats!!!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by