Hey guys im new here and im from California!

EriRojas

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 11, 2013
California
Hi I am new here I would love to network with all of you and share our knowledge. I currently have game birds such as; Ringneck Pheasants, White Pheasants, Melanistic Mutant Pheasants, Chukar Partridge, Albino Chukar Partridge, Georgia Giant Bobwhite quail. And I also have some Coturnix Quail, Red Golden Pheasants and hopefully soon I will be adding 120 northern bobwhites soon.
I have been breeding and raising pheasants since I was a little kid. I am currently 19, Living in Central Valley/Northern California. I am an Ag Business Major and Minoring in either poultry science or something in that area. I have been taking college courses in Avian Science, Poultry Science, and Avian Science. I am very knowledgeable in poultry, been taking courses for around 2 years; my favorite area is incubation. My goals are to expand my game bird project into a full scale game bird farm. Right now it is just a small business/hobby for me but I intend of expanding. I am currently doing market research for game birds. Establishing connections with different hatcheries/farms around the continental united states. I hope I can network on here with all of you and learn different things and maybe teach you different things about the industry. I love helping people who are just starting out with birds. I love giving advice. I am very friendly and outgoing. Hopefully though this I can network with different breeders and acquire more knowledge, establish new connections and help others in need of poultry advice.

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

welcome-byc.gif

I used to live in Brentwood and the pheasants were always flying up when I drove along that winding levy road to stockton.

I am looking forward to reading some of your posts!

Glad you joined us

Caroline

welcome-byc.gif
wow what a great resume, if BYC were hiring I bet they would grab you up. I was a little put off at first, I thought you meant game bird breeds of chicken. But pheasants, etc are a whole different ball of wax. I hope you will post some articles on here so others can benefit from your experiences.

Back
Top Bottom