hey guys! please let me know breed/sex of these cute guys

augiedranch

Songster
11 Years
Mar 14, 2008
Texas
bluensunny.jpg

rudy.jpg

the blue chick "blue" i have NO idea what breed he is! i do think he is male, because of the way he acts.

the yellow chick i know is a buff orpington.. but i dont know sex.

is the rhode island red "rudy" a male or female?

thanks guys for all ur help

Hi and welcome, I'm in Texas too, what part are you in? To answer your questions, we would need to see the chicks when they are a bit older maybe around 4 or 5 weeks. The chicks are very cute by the way. I love the pic of the RIR.

hi! im located in navarro county! how bout u? thanks, i just love the chicks sooo much! they honestly just light up my day.. i bought meal worms off the internet for them... they love meal worms! lol and follow me everywhere!!! lol

Haha . . . I was in the hospital the other day, having to give the county I'm from . . . had a five minute argument with the nurse that I was not mispronouncing "Bexar." Then another five minute argument that I was spelling it right!

Adorable chicks!

Last edited:
lol yeah bexar! never heard of it! lol! yeah, im south of dallas about an hour or so.

ohh,, so chick personalities dont really matter! thats good then i guess. i just saw my buff chick and the "blue" chick(dont have a clue what he is) i saw them butting stomachs and acting mocho. lol!

LOL I know my husband's from New Mexico and he says it's pronounced with the X. It's said like bear, basically Bexar county is the San Antonio area.

Back
Top Bottom