1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Hey guys.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TheOLDNewChick, Oct 31, 2008.

1. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    How's everyone doing?

I'm sitting up at campaign headquarters...it's a slow day, so I just wanted to check in with you guys.

How's everyone's day going so far?

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

It's SLOW at campaign headquasrters???? Where are you? The north pole? [​IMG]

3. ChickenTender63

ChickenTender63 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2008
    Alamance, NC
    I didn't think it would be possible to have a slow day at a campaign headquarteers with less than a week to go.

Well, your in a good place for company here though anyways! What part of LA are you in?

4. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    It's an OK day today...kind of dull. I've basically just been doing little busy things. I posted some auctions..filled some holes up in the yard from those [​IMG] voles that are tunneling through, under and around the house. I made potatoe soup for dinner to find out nobody will be here...I'm dog sitting a 13 year old Irish Setter girl that is panting panting panting in my face all day with horrid breath. She only sleeps if I take her outside and it's raining, so I can't...I even turned off the heat and it's freezing in here. I am slightly buzzed on chocolate halloween candy and I think I might need to run into town for more. I'm also trying to fine out online how to make a good squash soup from the huge hubbard squash I just baked.

Other then that...nothing much going on. Thanks for the opportunity to share my important day. lol

5. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    I am slightly buzzed on chocolate halloween candy

Me too. I promised myself I wasn't going to touch it until tonight. I think I lasted 1/2 an hour after I got up. Sheesh [​IMG]

6. debilorrah

I just macked down a snickers, a packet of skittles and a thing of rolo's. [​IMG]

7. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    OMG deb!

[​IMG]

8. debilorrah

HEY it was the fun size, ok? [​IMG]

9. smileybritches

smileybritches Chillin' With My Peeps

and just what do you consider"fun sized"?[​IMG]

10. debilorrah

Two bites for the snickers, about 20 skittles, and 4 rolos.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by