Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Quail' started by shelleyd2008, Oct 6, 2009.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I've lost track of my eggies! Post here if you've gotten eggs from me and let me know how they are doing/did! [​IMG]

P.S.--I've got some button quail eggs available if anyone wants them [​IMG]

2. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Oh Where Oh Where Did My Lil Eggs Goooooooo........ Oh Where Oh Where Could They Beeeeee........

Sorry I Escaped Again...[​IMG]

3. Emilys3guppies

Emilys3guppies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2009
    Toronto
    I so wish I could buy some of your button eggs, Shelley!! I have some coming next week from a Canadian breeder. I wish it was more affordable to ship eggs from the USA to Canada.

4. hangin'witthepeeps

hangin'witthepeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Colbert, GA
    Mine hatched Sunday 8 buttons and only 3 Coturnix. The number of buttons I am happy with, but I wish I had more Coturnix. There was a little accident on one side of my incubator and water got in the egg tray. Oh well, may be more next time. BTW they are the cutest little buggers and are very friendly and QUICK!!! First time with quail and very happy. Thanks Shelley

On another note, I got some from another person and NONE of them hatched. She sent me a lot of extras but most of them were cracked on delivery. The priority box looked terrible, had to have been dropped or stepped on. I knew when they were received I probably wouldn't get any to hatch and it was totally not the sellers fault.

5. Kullas

Kullas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2009
    Ellijay Ga.
    i wound up with 5 all total ima crack the others open tonight and find out what i can

6. ksukristin

ksukristin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

hi Shelley! it's day 14 today for the 44 Coturnix eggs I have from you [​IMG] I am getting so anxious to see some little fuzzball babies! temps have been steady and humidity has been surprisingly great for the desert! [​IMG] here is hoping that the next few days are very eventful! I'll keep you posted!

7. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Last batch I hatched were yours 2 weeks old now.

8. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:And you haven't even posted pics yet, tsk, tsk [​IMG]

9. Kullas

Kullas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2009
    Ellijay Ga.
    I think i found what went wrong with mine. i cracked them all open and alot of them looked like they stopped at about day 5 or 6. then i found a bad egg im wondering if i had one cracked when i set it and it went bad and spoiled the rest of them

10. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Or They Were Xrayed In Shipping......

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by