Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hypnofrogstevie, Jun 17, 2008.

1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I am back for a little while. The duck is still in my room and goes out for playtime once in a while. the weather is acting up for the past week. one day raining and the next is sunny. the chicken eggs I got had 4 babies but 2 did not make it. I got an EE and a polish. I got an email yesterday that tore me up. I thought you guys should have a look at this. Maybe you can sign the petition to help them get 10,000 signatures?

http://www.justiceforgage.com/

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  2. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    What happened to Gage? All the link shows are some pictures of him.

3. MRNpoultry

MRNpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    Welcome back!!! [​IMG]

Is your duck going to be a house duck?
    How do you sign the petition?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2008
  4. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    when the homepage comes up just click on the pic. there will be a side category. there will be a category called "make a stand" it will have a petition link. Gage was a victim to animal cruelty.

The duck is a house duck till I can make his enclosure stronger. she hates swimming lol.

Thanks for the welcome backs.

Here is the home page. http://www.justiceforgage.com/Home_Page.html

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  5. MRNpoultry

MRNpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    she hates swimming lol.

lol, a duck that hates swimming. [​IMG]

6. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    yep. I put her in her enclosure and if she slips in while drinking she freaks out and jumps back onto land.

7. smegroo

smegroo New Egg

Apr 21, 2008
    aqua phobia in a duck that seems so odd,[​IMG] good luck with the duck and enclosure. speaking of enclosures weren't you incarcerated? [​IMG] there is so many strange things on the net these days you could google. well anyway good luck with your endeavorers. [​IMG]

8. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Hi Stevie!!!

I don't want to believe about Gage, but I guess I have to...because people can just be awful.

9. tat2edlady

tat2edlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    I signed but I will tell you that the breed (pit bull) is not one that I would care to have around me I have seen first hand the damage this type of dog can do.I will say what that man did is unforgiveable(sp) to do to that family and I hope they give him the max that the law will allow but even if it happens the family is still left to morn the loss of their beloved Pet.

Mindy

10. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    Hey glad to see ya back was thinking the other day you should be moving to MI soon. Sorry about your duck.

Not all pits are bad it is really sad to see something like that. And the fact that the law does nothing about it. What state was that in.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by