hey guys

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
Just popping in to say hi. I am thinking of buying my mothers land in dobson NC. Its just land and no house. 11 acres. She has been trying to sell it for a long time and she said I can do a down payment and make monthly payments. The house I want built is a log cabin house and I am getting a charmaster that can burn oil, gas or wood. Its going to be a long time before I move in since my job sucks lol. I am trying to find the pics she took but I think they where lost since she did not back up the HD after it died. After the house is built I want to invite some people over for my first chickenstock.

I have 1 question. Which is better for satellite TV? dish or directv. I want to get the cheapest plan and I want to buy it next month for this house so I can see how it is.

Direct tv is better i think.
smile.png

Hi stevie! Haven't heard from you in awhile! Good luck with the new house and I would go with directTV.

How are the birds that hatched from my eggs doing? I'd love to see pics!

the EE is doing great but the polish had to go to a new home. He kept getting picked on. I see the guy every day and he said the polish is maturing. I still feel guilty cause the EE loved him and they where best friends/ Now she hangs out with my moms barred rocks (she think shes one of them)
smile.png
. I will see if I can pop over the guys house and snap a pic of the polish. I do want to get more eggs from you soon.

Quote:
Acutacly they charged me $500.00 cancelation fee, i have charter now. but if u want dish and if u keep it for 2 years u should go with dirct tv.
smile.png

When i had it they gave a total of 4 rooms for free and a box for free with the box u can record rewind and stuff. all for one price, mine was i think $49.99 plus tax.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom